LinguaLinx has always had strong ties to the Russian language and culture and the quality of our Russian translation services reflect our distinguished relationship with this complex language. We’re ready to bring that experience to your Russian translation projects.
A Few Facts about the Russian Language:
- Russian is the international language of space, which means all astronauts must learn to speak the language to communicate on the space station.
- Russian is one of the six official languages of the United Nations, and a top 10 language in terms of internet usage.
- Russian translations remain in high demand, because even many years after the dissolution of the former Soviet Union, it remains a crucial language in other countries like Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan.
The Advantages of LinguaLinx Russian Translation Services:
- Our President, David Smith, has a master’s degree in Russian language, literature and translation.
- During his career he served as resident director for a student exchange program with Moscow, held a faculty position in foreign languages at Moscow State University, and operated a translation agency dedicated to the Slavic family of languages before founding LinguaLinx.
- The Russian alphabet uses Cyrillic script and has 33 letters, this is more letters than the English language. This makes translating to Russian a challenge to the best possible word correlation based on the intent of the message rather than exact semantic match.
- Our multilingual services will allow your organization to reach more than 150 million native Russian speakers worldwide.
Whether we’re asked to translate English to Russian or Russian to English, our translators are prepared to bring their expertise to executing your order.