LinguaLinx provides a full suite of Korean translation services– a character language – including translating, interpreting editing, proofreading and desktop publishing. This wholly unique language requires a mastery of its subtleties to translate Korean effectively.
A Few Facts about the Korean Language:
- Korean is spoken by 80 million people worldwide, making it vital language for consideration when selecting languages for translating documents, websites or other materials.
- Korean has an atypical etymology as a language isolate. This means that it has no genetic relationship with any other language. Korean is the largest language isolate in the world.
- Nearly fourth fifths of Koreans living abroad (about 5.3 million) live in China, the United States and Japan, creating an audience for whom it makes sense to translate in Korean.
- The Korean alphabet is called Hangul and is the official language of both North and South Korea.
The Advantages of LinguaLinx Translation Services:
- Desktop publishing services such as graphic design and editing, document layout and typesetting can be particularly challenging in Korean translations. LinguaLinx specialists have worked with the Korean language and are familiar with its unique considerations regarding graphics, layout and font compatibility.
- LinguaLinx has performed Korean translation and desktop publishing services on a variety of projects.
- Korean is the official language of both North and South Korea. The Korean alphabet is called Hangul. Nearly four fifths of Koreans living abroad (about 5.3 million) live in China, the United States and Japan.
For Korean to English or English to Korean translations LinguaLinx can be trusted to successfully interpret any project for your target audience.
LinguaLinx offers professional Korean translation services. We translate materials for a Korean American audience for education, healthcare and human services content. We also recognize and understand the importance of Korean translation for high-tech industries.