LinguaLinx has provided professional Italian translation services for businesses of all sizes in an array of verticals. We have experience translating English to Italian or Italian to English for documents, desktop publishing, multimedia, interpretation and more.
A Few Facts about the Italian Language:
- The Italian language is spoken by 85 million worldwide. The majority of this population resides in Italy, but the language has official status in four countries – Italy, San Marino, Switzerland and Vatican City. Italian is also one of the official languages of the European Union.
- Among the Romance languages, Italian has the closest ties to Latin vocabulary and is a popular language choice in schools.
- Italian is also used in administration and official documents in Vatican City.
- There are 21 letters in the basic Italian alphabet. Similar to English, there are five vowels A, E, I, O and U. However, there are only 16 consonants. J, K, W, X and Y do not exist in the proper alphabet, but have made their way into foreign names and loanwords.
Advantages of LinguaLinx Translation Services
- By translating to Italian, we can help you bring your content and messaging to a sizable global audience. In addition to the four major countries where Italian has official status, the language is spoken as a second language in Malta, Albania, Croatia and Slovenia. It is also spoken in some parts of Eritrea, Crimea, Libya, Monaco, Montenegro, France, Romania and Somalia.
- Italian translations can also reach substantial communities of expatriate speakers in Australia, the Americas and other parts of Europe. Content translated into Italian can also reach the 14 million individuals in Europe for whom Italian is a second language.
- LinguaLinx has worked in all niches including tourism, retail and technical manufacturing. Our professional translators are well-versed in utilizing the correct tone and terminology for translations in any industry.
- There are numerous variances of Italian dialects which are largely impacted by regional differences. Some of the identifying factors are the length of consonants, the openness of vowels and additional influences of other local languages. Our professional Italian translators have a strong grasp on these distinctions and can translate into Italian and deliver your audio content and interpretations in the most appropriate dialect.
For Italian translations that successfully communicate your message to the right audience of Italian speakers, trust LinguaLinx to help expand your business with high quality translations in an efficient manner.