The French Translation services at LinguaLinx will help bring your business to the French speaking nations around the world. French is an official language in 9 independent nations across the globe, which means there are new markets in every one of those countries that your brand can reach when your content is properly translated to French.
A Few Facts about the French Language:
- French is the official language in 29 countries and the European Union. The global community of French speakers is known as La Francophonie.
- “Modern” French was actually born in the 17th Century.
- The Académie Française, or French Academy, is a council for all things French language such as the official dictionary. Their rulings are advisory and not binding.
The Advantages of LinguaLinx Translation Services
- Our French translator network includes over 400 professionals specializing in translating the terminology of almost every industry.
- To account for regional differences, these expert translators reside in countries such as France, Canada, Belgium and Switzerland where French is a national language.
Our professionals can translate English to French or produce French to English translations, depending on your specific business needs. Let the Lingualinx team of interpreters help adapt your content, messaging website and technology to bring your business to the French speaking population of the world.