LinguaLinx possesses extensive experience with all aspects of training and eLearning content localization including supporting printed and online documentation. Our culturally-appropriate localized text remains consistent with the intent of original content to:
- assemble and deliver learning content rapidly
- consolidate training initiatives on scalable platforms
- enforce self-guided services
- personalize content and enable knowledge reuse
- deliver online training and webinars
- centralize and automate administration
Our process takes content reuse into consideration and we also provide a comprehensive suite of services that address the localization of multimedia, audio and video that are frequently an integral part of learning modules.
For more information regarding our eLearning experience, please view our summary of the 2013 Lectora User Conference.