Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager to add to our Production team.
We are looking for someone who can alternate between a can-do attitude and the willingness to rely on others. Project managers must have a strong sense of self but also understand their limitations.
Working with clients to support the timely flow of all projects from initiation to delivery will be your main focus. All projects must meet quality, budgets and turnaround time expectations.
Collaboration, support, time management and organization are qualities that cannot be stressed enough.
• Oversee all aspects of project coordination (scheduling, data management, external vendor communication etc.)
• Proofread project at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy
• Manage contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures
• Organize multiple priorities simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Research and problem solve
So, what are we looking for?
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Effective communicator
• Experience with negotiation
• Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
• Highly organized
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask without stress
• Strong technical skills required; ability to easily pick up on new software
• Willingness to be open to new challenges and be open to change
• Flexibility in work hours
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and salary requirements to Resumes(at)lingualinx(.com)