Sales Representative (Troy, NY)
LinguaLinx Inc. is seeking enthusiastic, professional, self - motivated team players to join us.
We are expanding our team by at least two.
Our representatives provide prompt, knowledgeable and professional information to our clients, prospective clients and organizations while developing strong and lasting relationships. This is an opportunity for those with no experience to launch a professional sales career.
We will provide an extensive training program to ensure your success.
- Results orientated
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrate resilience & gumption
- Display self motivation by working independently – initiating out of the box ideas, creativity & entrepreneurship
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients in all different types of environments
- Travel throughout the US and attend conferences, client meetings and networking opportunities
- College graduate or equivalent
- Ability to travel
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Strong sense of self
- Ability to grow and manage client expectations
- Permanent base salary with uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability provided with a significant employer contribution
- 401k plan with competitive company match after six months of employment
- Generous PTO and flexibility provided