Business Development Specialist (Troy, NY)
Do you feel you spend more time selling your ideas internally than you do with your clients?
Not with LinguaLinx. The Business Development Representative’s role is to focus on sales and building relationships. The minutia of office politics, glass ceilings and lack of support or resources are eliminated. The better you do the better we do.
- Unlimited Sales territory and Industries
- Leads provided and acquisitions on the horizon
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- 30 day intensive training and testing – learn from the best
- Sales directed and driven culture
- Summer hours – work hard/play hard
- Travel to Chicago, Las Vegas, Miami, Denver, Atlanta, Seattle, New Orleans…
- Maintain a full pipeline and we will help close the sale
- Learn what we do, how we do it – with passion and drive
- Show up on time and out hustle the boss
- Effectively communicate in English – 99% of our clients do
- Exceed monthly individual Sales goals – with Quarterly True Up option
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and work well in a time-constrained environment
- Strong social skills and extreme responsiveness
- Solid track record of successful business to business sales
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Working knowledge of Google Business
- ProsperWorks CRM knowledge preferred
LinguaLinx has experienced a 20% growth in Sales for four consecutive years. We are looking for a Sales Rep to help continue this trend. If you are up to the challenge of joining a highly energetic, selective and responsive team, we welcome the conversation.
Please send your resume and a completed application when applying.Download Application Apply Now