LinguaLinx stands apart in today’s highly competitive, global environment by combining years of translation industry experience with the latest technology and a commitment to superior client service.
All worldwide employees share the LinguaLinx mission and core values that make us an industry leader and we provide every team member with:
- Numerous learning and growth opportunities
- The opportunity to work closely with clients and partners
- A relaxed work environment that embraces cultural diversity
- Access to state-of-the art tools and diverse technology platforms
- Opportunity for advancement
- Progressive compensation and benefit plans
- Dynamic training and professional development programs
Due to an internal promotion, LinguaLinx is seeking a new receptionist.
Our receptionist will be responsible for:
- Welcoming all visitors either in person or on the telephone
- Maintain calendars for conference scheduling, vendors, etc.
- Maintain clean reception area at all times
- Contribute to team by accomplishing all related tasks in a timely fashion
- Maintain incoming and outgoing mail
- Inventory office supplies
- Provide some secretarial support as needed
Working knowledge of Microsoft office as well as strong attention to detail is required.
All applicants must have a pleasant demeanor, speak eloquently and be willing to go above and beyond. Qualified applicants must have at least two years of previous experience.
Candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to Resumes(at)Lingualinx(.com).
Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Specialists to add to our sales team.
At a minimum you will be expected to:
• Quantify new clients
• Qualify leads and account research
• Identify ideas by researching industry related events
• Connect with warm prospects through several types of networking
• Negotiate company goals while estimating clients’ needs
• Close new business deals
• Enhance organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new requests and adding value to job accomplishments
About You? Our sales team is made up of sharp and articulate people.You will need to soak up all the industry knowledge from your peers, managers and outside resources. We want someone who has an eye towards growing into their position and becoming successful along the way.
You must be able to communicate persuasively and think on the spot throughout any given workday. It is also very important that you do not take rejection from sales leads personally. We need someone who is focused on “getting the YES”. Our ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys winning, a lot. We want someone who is comfortable on the phone, with a dynamic personality and who is diligent. This position is a base + commission position with endless opportunity.
So, what are we looking for?
-Three (3) years sales experience
-Experience with a CRM database
-Organization and time management skills
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and salary requirements to Resumes(at)lingualinx(.com)