Production Manager - HQ
LinguaLinx, Inc seeks a self-motivated Production Manager to join our growing team.
The Production Manager will manage our internal teams who are located around the country. Collaboration with our Director of Sales and the Process team engineers will be on a daily basis to ensure efficient production processes and quality.
A strong candidate is a quick learner who can manage both in-house and remote employees seamlessly.
- Critical thinker – A person who can conceptualize, analyzed and evaluate a situation calmly
- Problem solver – Seeks a solution, doesn’t dwell on the problem
- Accountable – Takes responsibility for their own actions as well their teams
- Motivated – Proactive, willing to take the extra step
- Develop and train your direct reports to effectively accomplish their required responsibilities
- Continuous review of strengths/weaknesses of each individual direct report
- Evaluate, mentor and when necessary implement disciplinary measures
- Work with Team Lead to ensure effective completion of all projects daily
- Resolve escalated issues, questions or concerns from clients, linguists and staff
- Assist with high-level negotiations and tight deadlines with vendors on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or similar
- Sr. Project Manager or Localization engineer experience
- 3+ years of managing an in-house/remote team of at least 10 staff members
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility in hours a must
- MemoQ experience preferred
- Generous PTO and flexibility provided
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability provided with a significant employer contribution
- 401k plan with competitive company match after six months of employment
Candidates will only be considered if they are willing to relocate to Troy, NY (relocation assistance provided by LinguaLinx, Inc.) or they are within a three hour drive into the office. Travel will be required.